Darkish mode not working in Microsoft Outlook on iPhone? Then as a substitute of worrying, you may comply with the troubleshooting ideas that I’ve lined on this information for the issue. The same old causes for darkish mode not working in Microsoft Outlook will be bugs within the Outlook app or iOS model.
Second, the darkish theme may not be enabled within the Outlook app. Are you attempting to set the app’s theme to comply with the system (i.e. iPhone) theme? Effectively, if the system theme is just not set to darkish mode, the theme won’t be utilized within the Outlook app. Additionally, typically after putting in a brand new system replace, customers encounter such random errors. This may be a motive.
Methods to Repair Darkish Mode Not Working in Microsoft Outlook on iOS
There isn’t any rocket science in fixing the darkish mode situation with the Outlook app. You possibly can manually apply the darkish theme to each the app and the system. Even updating the iPhone to the most recent model of iOS can assist repair the errors. Let’s verify these troubleshooting ideas intimately.
1. Restart iPhone
Start troubleshooting by restarting the iPhone. It’s a easy repair to resolve random errors.
- Press the iPhone’s energy button.
- You will notice the ” possibility.Swipe to shutChoose ”.
- Drag the slider and iPhone will flip off.
- After a number of seconds, press the facility button once more to activate the iPhone.
- Now, launch the Outlook app and see if the darkish mode is enabled.
If the darkish mode within the Outlook app remains to be not working, attempt the opposite troubleshooting ideas outlined under.
2. Apply Darkish Theme on iPhone
You possibly can allow darkish theme for iPhone from Show and Brightness settings underneath iOS.
- go Settings > faucet on Display screen brightness.
- Underneath Bodily appereance on the tab, choose the choice Darkness. [There would be two options Light & Dark]
- Shut the Settings app and launch the Outlook app. Now, the darkish theme ought to be utilized to the app.
3. Manually Allow Darkish Theme in Outlook App
Listed here are the steps to manually allow the darkish theme within the Outlook app on iOS. Do that if the app does not swap to darkish theme primarily based in your system’s theme.
- begin Microsoft Outlook APPLICATION.
- Faucet profile photograph Faucet > gear icon for settings.
- scroll appearances and faucet on it.
- Then underneath Themesselect Darkish Theme. You may as well choose the System. This can make the app comply with the identical theme adopted by the system.
4. Replace iOS to Newest Model
Repair errors in system construct by putting in a brand new iOS replace in your iPhone.
- To go Settings Faucet the app and faucet on it.
- Faucet on Basic > Software program replace.
- The iPhone will now begin trying to find system updates if related to the Web.
- If a brand new iOS construct is out there, faucet on it. Obtain and Set up.
- Enable the replace to obtain, which can take a while to complete relying on the web velocity.
- As soon as the obtain is completed, restart the iPhone to finish the set up.
As soon as the iOS replace is put in, launch the Outlook app and verify if darkish mode is enabled on it.
5. Pressure Shut and Restart Outlook App
One other helpful option to eradicate random errors within the Outlook app is to pressure shut it and restart it.
- In case you have an iPhone with contact ID, double-press the house button to convey up the app playing cards.
- Then scroll via the app playing cards and go to the Outlook app card.
- Maintain the app card and swipe as much as shut it.
- In any other case, if in case you have an iPhone with out Contact ID, swipe up on the display screen and cease in the midst of the display screen.
- Software playing cards will seem for lively purposes. Then repeat steps 2 and three.
- Wait a number of seconds after closing the Outlook utility from the applying playing cards.
- Subsequent, go to the iOS App Library and launch the Outlook app.
6. Set up Pending Model Replace for Outlook
Go to the App Retailer and set up any construct updates you see for Outlook. This can eradicate any bugs within the app which may not permit the darkish theme to work within the app.
- begin app retailer.
- Faucet Apple ID profile avatar.
- Evaluation the apps which can be ready to be up to date.
- When you see Outlook listed, Replace button subsequent to it.
In a number of seconds, Outlook can be up to date. Then launch the app and verify if darkish mode is working.
7. Repair Location Settings on iOS
Activate location providers for the Outlook app in iOS settings. That is helpful when your iPhone is about to vary themes mechanically. When you/iPhone are in a distinct location and site providers are disabled, darkish mode is probably not set.
- go Settings > Privateness and Safety.
- Faucet on Location Companies.
- Activate toggle subsequent to Location Companies.
- Then go to Outlook and faucet on it.
- Underneath Enable Location Entryto rearrange Whereas utilizing the applying [or set Always].
The darkish mode makes it simple to alleviate the pressure on the eyes in case of extended telephone use at evening. Microsoft Outlook is primarily used to handle e-mail and is continuously accessed by customers. It’s good to make use of in darkish mode. If darkish mode is just not working in Microsoft Outlook in your iPhone, comply with these troubleshooting tricks to repair the issue straight away.
#Repair #Darkish #Mode #Working #Outlook #iPhone